Saturday, January 31, 2009

Expert Commentary my ass..

The current India-SL series is a big yawwwnnn.. Any series with Sri-Lanka evokes as much excitement as seeing Hillary Clinton in her birthday suit. Honestly, what was the BCCI thinking - SL is easily the most boring side in the world to watch, Ajantha Mendis apart their brand of cricket can be described as gully cricket at best. Jayasuriya has been playing since I was in my diapers, when the hell is he going to retire?
Oh wait, I digress.. Has anyone seen an ass disguise himself as an expert commentator - called Dilip Vengsarkar - the man cant string two lines in English - if you can't just say it in Marathi you idiot. His glib quotes were : "we took wickets and they lost wickets and... we won.. which is a good result for us" I was goot Woooooot the FuC#@@#$#@@$#!!!! This guy was writing in TOI probably a decade or so ago, I recall him write in Mid-Day when I was in Mumbai. Fricking moron. Javagal Srinath is no better. These cliche toting dumbasses who had the privelege of playing for India just because there was no other talent simply meant that we are now saddled with such cliche ridden idiots on the telly..
Meanwhile I just see Ishant outfox the Lankan Ravan sena - and its now 7 in a row - Looking forward to the New Zealand tour though. Time to get roll over the Lankans 5-0 and demoralize their ass - getting all cocky after beating the LTTE are we?

No comments: