Monday, June 21, 2004

Ring Ring..

If I go to the movies, spend 8$, and I hear you sit behind me with a cellphone with a ringtone set to Hillary Duff's latest, I will have your balls along with my pop- corn. I bloody swear I will. If it says cellphones off , there is no reason you need to take that call. You are not important , and please don't spoil my movie going experience.
And grandma who can't understand what the fuck is going on in LOTR 3 because you haven't seen parts 1 or 2, take a fucking hike, read the book or watch the movies. Please STFU and stop asking : Ooooh who is he.. oh the guy you already told me about 5 mins ago and 5 mins before that.
It isn't too much to ask for you to keep your mouth shout, or chew some popcorn or stick a soda in your mouth. I recommend an adult pacifier for the itchy inquisitive movie goer who cant comprehend something as simple as the Hollywood movie. It aint rocket science.

No comments: