Friday, June 05, 2009

Brave Kitty

I was headed out for lunch to Chenab - its at Whitefield. Not much for the food. It was what happened when I was driving to get there. Saw a little grey kitty - leap ferociously across my car in less than a bound - and I am talking little kitty no more than 8 inches long from head to butt.
It crossed over the median and then hopped over to the other side. It dodged a bus, and a car, but somehow managed to bang its cranium into a lousy-ass slow two wheeler - it misjudged the speed of the lame-o Uncle driving it. I thought Little Kitty was done. But lo and behold in less than a second - kitty woke up, dusted itself off and was off to the other side - probably something worth Kitty risking one of its precious 9 lives to get across. Kitty surely expended 3 of its get-out-of-jail cards with that run.. Amazing... I wish I had a video of it..

No comments: